Vivitar 85mm f/1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Aspherical Lens for Canon EOS Rabel, 7D, 70D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 60Da, 60D, T5i, (700D) T5, (1200D) T4i, (650D) T3i, (600D) T3, (1100D) T2i, (550D) T1i, (500D) SL1, (100D) XS, (1000D) XSi, (450D) XTi, (400D) XT, (350D) Digital SLR Cameras
- The Vivitar 85mm F1.8 Aspherical Lens opens up new photographic opportunities you’d never get with a zoom. The focal length and aperture make it a great portrait lens. When shooting in bright conditions with fast shutter speeds and low ISOs, you’ll create beautiful subject separation, and backgrounds which melt away into soft colors.
- The aspherical multi-coated optics ensure bright, razor sharp images. It has a nicely damped and rubber-clad focus ring, allowing for smooth focus pulls and precision focusing. Due to its internal focusing mechanism, the physical size of the lens remains constant.
- The Vivitar 85mm lens is also a great choice for DSLR videographers. The lens mounted aperture ring works just like a professional video camera.
- Whether you are an amateur photographer, or a professional looking for an affordable portrait lens, the Vivitar 85mm F/1.8 is the perfect choice.
- The lens comes with a removable lens hood, caps, and pouch, along with a five year warranty.
• Filter Size55mm
• Aperture RangeF/1.8-F/22
• Minumum Focus Distance0.85m
• Focus Controlsingle focal lens
• Angle of View28.5°
Vivitar 500mm f/8 Telephoto Lens For Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-P6, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PM1, E-PM2, E-P5, OM-D E-M1, E-M5, E-M10 & Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, DMC-GM1, DMC-GX1, DMC-GF1, DMC-GH1, DMC-G2, DMC-GH2, DMC-GF2, DMC-G3, DMC-GH3, GF3, DMC-GF3, GF3KK, G5, DMC-G5H, DMC-GF5, DMC-G6, DMC-GF6, DMC-GX7, DMC-G10 Micro Four Thirds Compact System Cameras
- This 500mm Telephoto lens is perfect for wildlife, nature, sports, and landscape photography. who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject.
- The Vivitar 500mm f/8 Multi Coated Telephoto is a refractor style lens, utilizing lightweight aluminum alloy construction.
- The aperture settings from f/8 to f/32 retain a full range of exposure and depth of field settings. With an equivalent focal distance of 750mm results due to the extension of the focal distance by 1,5!
- The multi-coated optics provide crisp, high contrast, and flare free images of distant subjects.
- Includes T-mount adapter for Micro Four Thirds Compact System Cameras
The 500/8.0 Lens has a focal distance of 500mm and a lens speed of 1:8-32 which is set using the aperture ring. The sturdy metal housing and the high-quality workmanship and mechanics ensure a good image quality. With the help of the sturdy tripod mount ring the lens can be fastened to a tripod with an optimised balance point. Focusing takes place manually. The lens can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting. Thanks to the easy handling, the lens is also especially suitable f