Vivitar 500mm “F/6.3” DX Telephoto Mirror Lens + 2x Teleconverter = 1000mm For Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-P6, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PM1, E-PM2, E-P5, OM-D E-M1, E-M5, E-M10 & Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, DMC-GM1, DMC-GX1, DMC-GF1, DMC-GH1, DMC-G2, DMC-GH2, DMC-GF2, DMC-G3, DMC-GH3, GF3, DMC-GF3, GF3KK, G5, DMC-G5H, DMC-GF5, DMC-G6, DMC-GF6, DMC-GX7, DMC-G10 Micro Four Thirds Compact System
- Ultra-telephoto range in a compact, lightweight form with advanced reflex design
- Super Spectra lens coatings provide even light transmission and minimize flaring
- The Vivitar 500 f/6.3 Mirror Tele Lens has a focal distance of 500mm and a good speed of 1:6.3. The sturdy metal housing and the high-quality workmanship and mechanics ensure a good image quality.
- The 500mm f/6.3 Telephoto Mirror Lens Vivitar is a telephoto lens in a lightweight, compact form. perfect for wildlife, nature, sports, and landscape photography.
- It comes complete with a 2x Teleconverter + T-Mount Ring + soft pouch
The Vivitar 500 f/6.3 Mirror Tele Lens has a focal distance of 500mm and a good speed of 1:6.3. The sturdy metal housing and the high-quality workmanship and mechanics ensure a good image quality. With a very short closest focusing distance of only 6 ft.
the lens enables a very good magnification. Focusing takes place manually. The lens can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting. Thanks to the easy handling, the lens is also especially suitable for beginners.
Related Olympus Telephoto Lens Products