- Most popular protection filter
- Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light
- 52mm diameter
- Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
Tiffen 52mm UV Protection FilterProtects lenses from dust, moisture, scratches, and other damage. These filters can be kept on the camera at all times.
67MM Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for Camera Lens with 67MM Filter Thread + Filter Pouch + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- NOTE: This filter is compatible with all 67mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø67 = 67mm lens thread size.
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i), EOS (70D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D) DSLR Cameras. 18-135mm EF-S IS STM Zoom Lens.
- Compatible with the NIKON (D7100 D7000 D5200 D90) DSLR Cameras. 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Zoom Lens.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
– New 67mm 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
– Works with any lens with a 67mm filter thread; manual or autofocus, digital or film.
– UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
– CPL filters (Circular Polarizer) are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and noti