- Smooth transmission focus system for pleasing effect
- Apodization lens element smooths out-of-focus areas
- Subjects stand out vividly against smooth, even backgrounds
- Manual aperture ring adjusts from T 4.5 to T 6.7, manual focusing with comfortable wide focus ring
- Circular aperture gives spot light sources a circular shape
This unique lens has been specifically designed to deliver smooth transitions between crisp in-focus areas and creamily defocused background and foreground areas. Featuring a manual aperture ring to provide direct, hands-on defocusing control and offers smooth, natural highlight diffusion. This 135mm lens promises a one-of-a-kind photographic experience.
Related Minolta Telephoto Lens Products