Sigma 70-300mm F/4-5.6 DG OS SLD Super Multi-Layer Coated Telephoto Lens for Nikon AF Mount Digital SLR Cameras
- LH 680-02 Lens Hood
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
Sigma’s 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG OS is a compact telephoto zoom lens. With a range that is useful for candid portraiture, capturing children playing in the backyard, amateur sports or even wildlife at the zoo this lens is usually the lens that photographers reach for first. It’s great on vacation for capturing scenic details or even groups of flowers in a garden. The Sigma 70-300mm offers a 4 to 1 zoom ratio in a compact lens that is easily carried in your camera bag or left on the camera as you
- High Magnification Ultra Telephoto Zoom Lens, with a 10x zoom ratio from 50mm to 500mm, optimized for digital SLR cameras.
- Most effective coating for minimizing flare and ghost with digital SLR cameras.
- Triple-cam Rear Focusing System ensures high precision throughout the whole focus range.
- Uses four SLD (the special low dispersion) glass elements for superior optical performance.
- Accepts both 1.4X and 2X APO EX Tele-Converters, the lens can be used as a 1000mm ultra-telephoto zoom lens.
This high zoom ratio lens is optimized for digital SLR cameras and capable of covering a wide range of focal lengths from 50mm standard to 500mm ultra telephoto. This ultra-zoom lens employs a seven-group zoom system, which provides a high zoom magnification of 10x. Triple-cam Rear Focusing System ensures high precision throughout the whole focus range. The new lens coating reduces flare and ghost, which is a common problem of digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance. This lens