- Lens Construction consists of 22 Elements in 6 Groups; 4 SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction & sharpness.
- Offers Sigma’s OS System (Optical Stabilization) for handheld photography in low-light situations and HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) for quiet & high-speed auto focus.
- Angle of View: 46.8-5.0, Minimum Aperture: f22, Minimum Focusing Distance: 50-180 cm / 19.7-70.9 in, Filter Size (mm): 95, and Maximum Magnifications: 1:3.1.
- Supports only Sigma 1.4X MF and 2X MF Teleconverters for use on Canon digital SLR cameras.
- A lens hood, hood adapter, front & rear lens caps and carrying case are included with the lens.3 Years Warranty
Sigma’s APO 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM is an advanced optical design of this 10x power high-performance zoom lens that covers the standard-to-super-telephoto range, now with the added advantage of Sigma’s own Optical Stabilization which offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. Sigma is the only one to offer OS for Sony and Pentax mount where the image is stabilized in the viewfinder if chosen.
For many photographers, havi
Find More Sigma Telephoto Lens Products