Opteka 500mm-1000mm Telephoto Lens Kit, includes + Case + Tripod + Cleaning Kit + T Mount for Canon EOS 60D, 7D, 5D Mark II III, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i Digital SLR Cameras
- f/8, High-index / low-dispersion optical glass, Fully multi-coated, every element, Anti-reflection coating
- Designed to maximize day and night shots by providing maximum light and image transmission with minimum distortion, Fantastic for all types of photographic situations
- Great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject
- 500mm Preset Lens, Carrying bag, and lens caps included!
- May be combined with the Opteka 2X Multiplier for 1000mm Zoom (Sold separately – 47st Photo Item Code: B000JSZ41S)
An Opteka High Definition 500mm preset telephoto lens incorporates not only computer optical design, but also the latest optical multi-coating techniques. The process of multi-coating assures virtually flare free photographs even under adverse lighting conditions resulting in crisp, high contrast pictures.
Preset Lenses are designed to retain a full range of exposure, automation and metering capabilities of the cameras on which they are mounted. This lens is great for nature and sports ph
Opteka 85mm f/1.8 Manual Focus Aspherical Medium Telephoto Lens & Filter Kit for Canon EOS 70D, 60D, 60Da, 50D, 40D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1Ds, 1D, Digital Rebel T1i, T2i, T2, XSi, XS, XTi, XT, T3, T3i, T4i and T5i Digital SLR Cameras
- 85mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture and internal focus for Canon SLR cameras
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 13.4 ounces
- Measures 2.5 inches in diameter and 2.7 inches long (without hood)
- Lens hood, caps, pouch and 5 year warranty included
A highly practical medium telephoto lens with superb delineation and portability, the Opteka 85mm lens produces sharp and clear images at all apertures. This lens has been designed to give beautiful background blur, thereby bringing your subject into crisp view. The fast f/1.8 aperture helps the subject zip into focus in the viewfinder. And because the front lens group does not rotate during focusing, special filter effects are not affected. Best of all, the standard zoom lens with its natural a