- Compact, lightweight G-type fast 2.9x telephoto zoom with Vibration Reduction
- VR operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops (eight times) faster
- Holds fast and constant f2.8 maximum aperture through the entire focal range
- Built-in Single Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF operation
- Five ED glass elements for higher optical performance
The Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR AF-S ED-IF Nikkor-Zoom Lens features an innovative Vibration Reduction (VR) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. Features ultra-fast, Silent Wave Motor (SWM), 5 ED glass elements, Super Integrated Coating, Internal Focusing, Auto/Manual Switch, and a fast f/2.8 aperture that is perfect for sports, photojournalism and wildlife photography.