- 50mm focal length
- 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 58mm filters
- 0.45m/17.72″ minimum focus
- Canon EF mount for full frame, APS-H and APS-C DSLRs
50mm standard lens with f/1.4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
2 high-refraction lens elements and Gaussian optics help eliminate astigmatism
Delivers crisp images with little flare at the maximum aperture
Extra-small Micro USM focus adjustment and full-time manual focusing
Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2 inches long
Ideal lens to accompany a zoom when shooting in low-light conditions.
Compact and affordable.
Only lens in the EF System to combine the extra-small