- 200mm telephoto lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 2 ultra-low-dispersion (UD) glass elements and rear focusing system
- Ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for quick, highly accurate autofocusing
- 4.9-foot close focusing distance; produces natural-looking background blur
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 5.4 inches long; weighs 1.7 pounds
The Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II USM lens uses a rear-focus telephoto optical design with two ultralow-dispersion (UD) glass elements to ensure maximum image sharpness and accurate color fidelity. The two UD glass elements, combined with the rear focusing, correct aberrations to give you extremely sharp and clear images.
This lens is perfectly suited for Canon’s EOS system cameras–placing special emphasis on its manual focusing capability–which have a wide rubber focusing ring th