Bower SLY30063SE 300mm f/6.3 High-Power Digital Telephoto Lens for Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-6, and NEX7 Digital Cameras
- Fully manual telephoto mirror lens
- Angle of View (APS-C): 5.4°
- Lens Construction: 9 Groups / 9 Elements with one Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.95 feet (0.9m)
- Includes removable tulip lens hood, front and rear lens caps and lens pouch
This super compact, high power telephoto 300mm f/6.3 lens is fully manual and designed for Canon M EF M mirrorless digital camera series. Its lightweight, compact design improves portability and makes it easier to maintain steady without a tripod (tripod or monopod recommended for optimal sharpness). It has a minimum focus distance of just 2.95 feet and a 5.5° angle of view.