Bower SLY30063M43 300mm f/6.3 High-Power Digital Telephoto Lens for Olympus E-M5/PM2/PL5 Panasonic DMC-G45/G5/G6/GH3/GX1/GX7 Micro 4/3 Cameras
- Fully manual telephoto mirror lens
- Angle of View (APS-C): 4.2°
- Lens Construction: 9 Groups / 9 Elements with one Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.95 feet (0.9m)
- Includes removable tulip lens hood, front and rear lens caps and lens pouch
This super compact, high power telephoto 300mm f/6.3 lens is fully manual and designed for Sony NEX (E mount) mirrorless digital camera series. Its lightweight, compact design improves portability and makes it easier to maintain steady without a tripod (tripod or monopod recommended for optimal sharpness). It has a minimum focus distance of just 2.95 feet and a 5.5° angle of view.
Find More Olympus Telephoto Lens Products